26689 Apen / Apermarsch
Tel.: 04409 97900-0
Responsible for the content of the website:
Handelsregister Oldenburg unter HRB 120793
Umsatzsteuer-IdentNr. DE 812361309
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Sabine Delger, Marschenstrasse 14, 26689 Apen
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. no.: 04409/979 00 0
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.delger-pflanzen.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider. The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. Providing an email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request to email@example.com at any time
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the request you have made has been dealt with.
3. Sharing of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
• Disclosure pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
• this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the stated purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website.
On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics and comparable tracking tools
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Purpose of data processing
We use Google Analytics to evaluate the activities on this website. We use these reports to improve the user experience and the structure of the website and to present our products and services in the best possible way. We also use the data to provide services in connection with the website and internet use for the website operator.
Duration of data storage
The linked data sent by us (cookies, user IDs or advertising IDs) are automatically deleted by Google after 14 months. Data is deleted once a month.
Objection against data collection
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this website: Disable Google Analytics
6. Social Media Plugins
We use social plug-ins from the social network Facebook on our website on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR in order to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to provide the best possible protection for visitors to our website.
7. Data subject rights
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal,
• request the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
• pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert them, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
8. Right to Object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this, which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient
9. Data Security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status 05/2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.delger-pflanzen.de.
General terms and conditions of business:
Download the General Terms and Conditions